Thanks! We love your software and your great support!
Sandy Fliderman
Primary Development Corporation
The wodCrypt product is great and we appreciate your effort to add support for UNIX Crypt.
William Ruf
Siemens Information and Communication Networks
Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
We are having great success with your component ... email server that has over 750 000 mailboxes back ended by a SQL server...
Conrad Leigh
Leaf Wireless
You made it so simple for us to integrate SFTP - a technology we had little experience with...
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
The SFTP ocx is one of the finest pieces of programming I have seen. It worked out of the box...
Kenneth R. Robinette
InterSoft International
I've heard that you are amazing with your replies coming back so quickly - and now I've seen the speed in which you reply first hand.
Andrew Narracott
Sun Computer Consultancy
...what I really like is that wodSSH and wodSFTP components work excellently and are constantly being improved...