It was no small factor, however, that your support in getting me up and running made me buy from you.
Charles Taylor
InterWeave, Inc.
I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality SFTP solution.
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
The wodCrypt product is great and we appreciate your effort to add support for UNIX Crypt.
William Ruf
Siemens Information and Communication Networks
Thanks! We love your software and your great support!
Sandy Fliderman
Primary Development Corporation
...your service has been phenomenal. It's always quick and you are there when I need you.
James Newman
Castleberry Investments
Your support is fantastic.
Douglas Michael Panchyshyn
The Net Software Group
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!
Dirk Bulinckx
bvba Woodstone
The wodCrypt product is great and we appreciate your effort to add support for UNIX Crypt.