Features includemost important PutFile (for file uploading) andGetFile (for file downloading) methods, but also
- PutData and GetData to copy string variable to/from remotefile,
- PutFiles, GetFiles... to upload/download/delete multiple files, recursively
- Direct read/write on remote file with RemoteOpen, RemoteRead, RemoteWrite and RemoteClose methods
- MakeDir and RemoveDir to create and delete directories,
- DeleteFile to delete file on the server,
- ListItems event to list files in some directory on remote server,
- GetAttributes/SetAttributes to retrieve and set attributes for the file (or directory),
- Resume property to resume broken transfers,
- Blocking mode to execute methods and wait until they are completed.
- Password and PublicKey properties that determine type of authentication with the server
- ASCII and Binary file transfers to handle different data types....
- Done event that is fired when executed method is completed - a perfect place to initiate new command...
- Compression - from 0 (no compression) up to level 9 (high compression)
- Proxy support - for SOCKS4/5 and standard WEB proxy
- Password and PrivateKey authentication
- fast notifications - you can use callback methods, not slow events
- Support for 64-bit file sizes (more than 4.2gb)