Thank you very much for the rapid responses. I was a little nervous about dealing with a company that is on a different continent from me. You have proven my concerns to be unfounded.
Robert Pacheco
Surebridge, Inc.
I can only hope I will have the pleasure to work with other products by "We Only Do" in the future.
Tomer Spivak
Verint Systems Ltd
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
...I'm extremely impressed with the product, it represents excellent value for money...
Danny Haworth
Assetdisk
This has been, by far, the best experience I have ever had dealing with a support entity in my long career in the technical arena
Frank Kloskowski
GlobalCare Inc.
...I'm extremely impressed with the product, it represents excellent value for money...
Danny Haworth
Assetdisk
Don't be fooled by the cost, it's value and quality far exceeds the price being charged!
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
This has been, by far, the best experience I have ever had dealing with a support entity in my long career in the technical arena
Frank Kloskowski
GlobalCare Inc.
Thank you for the great customer service ... I am really impressed with the wodSSH ActiveX control.
Andrew Ross
Kiwi Enterprises
I can only hope I will have the pleasure to work with other products by "We Only Do" in the future.