...I'm extremely impressed with the product, it represents excellent value for money...
Danny Haworth
Assetdisk
Brilliant, even works on the mobile phone...
Conrad Leigh
Leaf Wireless
Your .NET components allow us to blend .NET technology seamlessly with secure communication, and with excellent technical support.
Bil Bragg
Dionach
I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality SFTP solution.
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
...with WOD's excellent support I was able to bypass Winsock and focus on the task at hand...
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
Thanks! We love your software and your great support!
Sandy Fliderman
Primary Development Corporation
Just thought you'd like to know that my gateway app with your SMTP Server component held the line against a DDOS attack today...
Chris Langsenkamp
Clever Technologies
...with WOD's excellent support I was able to bypass Winsock and focus on the task at hand...
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
We have recently completed a large 1200+ location project where reliable Telnet and SSH connectivity was required. wodSSH worked flawlessly and allowed our staff to complete our project ontime and within budget.