...not only that you provide these components at very reasonable cost, your responsiveness to emailed technical questions is simply outstanding...
Michael Thomas
ClownRed Media
I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality SFTP solution.
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
...wodFtpDlx was exactly what I needed, it worked, and it was priced right...
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
...your service has been phenomenal. It's always quick and you are there when I need you.
James Newman
Castleberry Investments
I really like these products - they are consistently first rate!
David Witten
WWR Development, Inc.
You have been great as far as offering support is concerned and has been extremely responsive to both support requests and suggestions for product enhancements.
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
Don't be fooled by the cost, it's value and quality far exceeds the price being charged!
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
...with the SFTP interface you produced, everything was so simple to understand, we were able to start coding almost immediately!
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
I really like these products - they are consistently first rate!