You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!
Dirk Bulinckx
bvba Woodstone
Fantastic product by the way, it has helped us tremendously on a daily basis. Keep up the good work.
Ben Lewis
Waterson Consulting Ltd.
We are having great success with your component ... email server that has over 750 000 mailboxes back ended by a SQL server...
Conrad Leigh
Leaf Wireless
You made it so simple for us to integrate SFTP - a technology we had little experience with...
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
...what I really like is that wodSSH and wodSFTP components work excellently and are constantly being improved...
Steven Jones
SABIEN project
...your service has been phenomenal. It's always quick and you are there when I need you.
James Newman
Castleberry Investments
Just thought you'd like to know that my gateway app with your SMTP Server component held the line against a DDOS attack today...
Chris Langsenkamp
Clever Technologies
Thank you for the great customer service ... I am really impressed with the wodSSH ActiveX control.
Andrew Ross
Kiwi Enterprises
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
I've heard that you are amazing with your replies coming back so quickly - and now I've seen the speed in which you reply first hand.