May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
It is very refreshing to find such helpful, knowledgeable and quick responding technical support.
Jason Sears
CompuSource Systems, Inc.
Fantastic product by the way, it has helped us tremendously on a daily basis. Keep up the good work.
Ben Lewis
Waterson Consulting Ltd.
I really like these products - they are consistently first rate!
David Witten
WWR Development, Inc.
The wodCrypt product is great and we appreciate your effort to add support for UNIX Crypt.
William Ruf
Siemens Information and Communication Networks
Your .NET components allow us to blend .NET technology seamlessly with secure communication, and with excellent technical support.
Bil Bragg
Dionach
You have been great as far as offering support is concerned and has been extremely responsive to both support requests and suggestions for product enhancements.
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
WeOnlyDo!COM will be the first stop I make should I require any further off-the-shelf components.
Dean Keigan
RBC Capital Markets
Your support is fantastic.
Douglas Michael Panchyshyn
The Net Software Group
It is very refreshing to find such helpful, knowledgeable and quick responding technical support.