...your service has been phenomenal. It's always quick and you are there when I need you.
James Newman
Castleberry Investments
I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality SFTP solution.
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
...what I really like is that wodSSH and wodSFTP components work excellently and are constantly being improved...
Steven Jones
SABIEN project
...with the SFTP interface you produced, everything was so simple to understand, we were able to start coding almost immediately!
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
I really like these products - they are consistently first rate!
David Witten
WWR Development, Inc.
Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
The wodCrypt product is great and we appreciate your effort to add support for UNIX Crypt.
William Ruf
Siemens Information and Communication Networks
We have recently completed a large 1200+ location project where reliable Telnet and SSH connectivity was required. wodSSH worked flawlessly and allowed our staff to complete our project ontime and within budget.
James Sievers
Harbor Technologies
Many thanks for your excellent support service. I can see why you have a long list of excellent testimonials on your website.