Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality SFTP solution.
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
...not only that you provide these components at very reasonable cost, your responsiveness to emailed technical questions is simply outstanding...
Michael Thomas
ClownRed Media
It is very refreshing to find such helpful, knowledgeable and quick responding technical support.
Jason Sears
CompuSource Systems, Inc.
You made it so simple for us to integrate SFTP - a technology we had little experience with...
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
The SFTP ocx is one of the finest pieces of programming I have seen. It worked out of the box...
Kenneth R. Robinette
InterSoft International
You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!
Dirk Bulinckx
bvba Woodstone
You have been great as far as offering support is concerned and has been extremely responsive to both support requests and suggestions for product enhancements.
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
...with the SFTP interface you produced, everything was so simple to understand, we were able to start coding almost immediately!
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
...what I really like is that wodSSH and wodSFTP components work excellently and are constantly being improved...