This has been, by far, the best experience I have ever had dealing with a support entity in my long career in the technical arena
Frank Kloskowski
GlobalCare Inc.
Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
It was no small factor, however, that your support in getting me up and running made me buy from you.
Charles Taylor
InterWeave, Inc.
Thank you very much for the rapid responses. I was a little nervous about dealing with a company that is on a different continent from me. You have proven my concerns to be unfounded.
Robert Pacheco
Surebridge, Inc.
This has been, by far, the best experience I have ever had dealing with a support entity in my long career in the technical arena
Frank Kloskowski
GlobalCare Inc.
Your professionalism is reflected into your email, your product and your web site. I am confident that these will make the difference.
Sylvain Paquette
R&D Analyst at InfoPharm Inc.
...with the SFTP interface you produced, everything was so simple to understand, we were able to start coding almost immediately!
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
I've heard that you are amazing with your replies coming back so quickly - and now I've seen the speed in which you reply first hand.
Andrew Narracott
Sun Computer Consultancy
The SFTP ocx is one of the finest pieces of programming I have seen. It worked out of the box...
Kenneth R. Robinette
InterSoft International
Fantastic product by the way, it has helped us tremendously on a daily basis. Keep up the good work.