Working in debug -- not after compile (no liscense - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Working in debug -- not after compile (no liscense (General questions)

by Jeremy Lawrence, Friday, January 21, 2005, 18:53 (7043 days ago)

Good morning:

I was looking for a tool to do secure file transfer over SSH2 and I came across this one. I downloaded and installed the shareware and hooked it up (in a visual basic 6 environment).

I wrote some quick code to connect to a server and transfer a file from the server to a local directory. It works when I step through the code, but not when I click the button and let it run through. I put sleeps in the code for about 3 seconds in between each step to see if that could be causing the issue (maybe it doens't have enough time?) I'm on a gigabyte network here and transferring a small file (874 bytes), so there should be no problem there.

I was wondering if it was not working when I let it run all the way through because I have not yet purchased a liscense, or would there be another cause? If this works out, we're probably going to be purchasing a liscense for use in a production environment, so I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks a lot.

Jeremy Lawrence

Re: Working in debug -- not after compile (no lisc

by wodSupport, Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:34 (7043 days ago) @ Jeremy Lawrence

Jeremy,

when someone talks about having timing issues, first thing that comes to my mind is to ask if you're setting Blocking = True? If not, can you try that?

BTW did you try out our samples? Do they work?

Regards.

Re: Working in debug -- not after compile (no lisc

by Jeremy Lawrence, Monday, January 24, 2005, 15:35 (7040 days ago) @ wodSupport

That seems to have taken care of it.

Thanks so much for your help.