Upload Example - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Upload Example (wodHttpDLX)

by ActiveGreg, Sunday, March 08, 2009, 20:46 (5534 days ago)

I am looking at the upload example.

Can it be used in a multi-threaded fashion by using IwodHttpNotify or some other means?

If so can you provide a small example like you did in the other Multi-Threaded question?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

Re: Upload Example

by wodDamir, Sunday, March 08, 2009, 22:45 (5534 days ago) @ ActiveGreg

Hi Greg,

Did you by any chance check the samples we have written that come with our distribution?

We have 2 samples, 1 with File Upload, and one with only posting data using a web form. The same approach can be used with Notification interface as well.

Regards,
Damba

by ActiveGreg, Monday, March 09, 2009, 01:04 (5534 days ago) @ wodDamir

Damba,

Thanks for replying... I was looking at the Upload File example, and that's what I'm trying to accomplish.

Like that example, there is a form on the server that handles file uploading.

There are several sites that I want to upload to at once instead of waiting for each file to finish... You know, sort of like you can download more than one file at a time through explorer.

The example, Upload file to the server , uses the component without using the 'IwodHttpNotify interface'.

I just wondered if I could use the 'IwodHttpNotify interface' to upload 3 files simultaneously.

From your response, I would guess 'yes'.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,

Did you by any chance check the samples we have written that come with our distribution?

We have 2 samples, 1 with File Upload, and one with only posting data using a web form. The same approach can be used with Notification interface as well.

Regards,
Damba

by woddrazen, Monday, March 09, 2009, 09:13 (5533 days ago) @ ActiveGreg

Greg,

Yes you can upload multiple files in same time. If you want to upload three files simultaneously please create three instance of wodHttpDLX using IwodHttpNotify interface.

I think Damba already send you sample how to create multiple instance of IwodHttpNotify in one of yours previous forum threads.

Can you try that and let us know how it goes?

Drazen

by ActiveGreg, Monday, March 09, 2009, 15:02 (5533 days ago) @ woddrazen

Drazen,

Yes, thanks. I'll try it and let you know how it goes.

Greg

Greg,

Yes you can upload multiple files in same time. If you want to upload three files simultaneously please create three instance of wodHttpDLX using IwodHttpNotify interface.

I think Damba already send you sample how to create multiple instance of IwodHttpNotify in one of yours previous forum threads.

Can you try that and let us know how it goes?

Drazen