Why I cannot find LicenseKey properties in wodHttp - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Why I cannot find LicenseKey properties in wodHttp (wodHttpDLX)

by Anca, Sunday, August 10, 2008, 16:38 (5744 days ago)

I'm using the wodHttpDLX.dll component in VC++ 6.0.
As you say in the help (Http1.LicenseKey = put.your.key.here ) I should set the LicenseKey property, but I cannot find it.

If you look to OLE Viewer on the dll, is not there...

Is this possible?

Anca.

Re: Why I cannot find LicenseKey properties in wod

by wodDamir, Sunday, August 10, 2008, 16:55 (5744 days ago) @ Anca

Hi Anca,

Most probably you are using Demo version, in which case the LicenseKey property doesn't exist.

LicenseKey property is only available in Full version of the component which you received in the e-mail that was provided to you when the component was purchased.

The full version can also be requested from http://www.weonlydo.com/index.asp?update=1 but in order to be successful, you need to provide the e-mail that was registered with us when the component was purchased.

I would suggest that you contact the person who purchased the component in order to provide you the component (the licensed version).

Regards,
Damba

by Anca, Sunday, August 10, 2008, 20:18 (5744 days ago) @ wodDamir

Thank you, you are right. In the full version there is the LicenseKey property.

What about the UseIPv6 property? There is such a property in the wodHttpDLX.dll component? With OLE Viewer I don't see it, in the help that came with the component - the same, but there is in your online help... That's strange...

by wodDamir, Monday, August 11, 2008, 01:02 (5744 days ago) @ Anca

Anca,

If you mean the OLE View application that comes with VS6, I checked it and it was there. As for the sample, you'll need to re-import the component into it in order to get UseIPv6 property available.

Can you please try that?

Regards,
Damba