WeOnlyDo.Client.SFTP license problem - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

WeOnlyDo.Client.SFTP license problem (wodSFTP / wodSFTP.NET / wodSFTPdll)

by kumbenhauer, Thursday, July 12, 2007, 20:40 (6155 days ago)

So I'm relatively new to this whole system, and I'm working with someone elses files here. Basically they were given to me and I have to figure it out.

I'm getting a message saying System Message : An instance of type 'WeOnlyDo.Client.SFTP' was being created, and a valid license could not be granted for the type 'WeOnlyDo.Client.SFTP'. Please, contact the manufacturer of the component for more information.

Please, can anyone tell me what this means???

thank you very much!

Re: WeOnlyDo.Client.SFTP license problem

by wodSupport, Thursday, July 12, 2007, 21:31 (6155 days ago) @ kumbenhauer

Kumbernhauer,

are you licensed user? Did you set the LicenseKey property in your code prior to calling connect?

Or you dropped component on the form? In that case, is it properly installed using our setup package and using valid, case sensitive license key?

Hope I helped!
Kreso

by kumbenhauer, Thursday, July 12, 2007, 22:02 (6155 days ago) @ wodSupport

I have no idea what any of that means. I apologize. Basically, the guy who created this for the company has since left, and left no one with any direction. I, however, have been asked to work towards a solution. I'm working with our corporate headquarters and frankly, they are a little more lost than me I believe at this point. They just keep sending me more of the same files, that I already have.

Is there any way you can look at what I have? Maybe give me direction. I'm totally new to your system, and am willing to learn, but have no idea where to start. Email me to get in touch if there is anything you can do.

by wodSupport, Thursday, July 12, 2007, 22:06 (6155 days ago) @ kumbenhauer

Yes, sure. To start - let me ask you, if you have purchased our product wodSFTP.NET, do you know what its license key is (like a serial number)?

Kreso

by kumbenhauer, Thursday, July 12, 2007, 22:14 (6155 days ago) @ wodSupport

I asked our corporate headquarters if they have a record of the information. I'm waiting back right now. Is there any other way to search it, possibly by a name or corporation, in the meantime? We are a large company, hopefully we're in the database somewhere!

THANKS!

by wodSupport, Thursday, July 12, 2007, 22:26 (6155 days ago) @ kumbenhauer

I searched our database for *aii.edu domain but I can't find your order. You will need to find order number, or email address of the person that ordered or the license key. Do not post that information here..

Kreso