error report: LoopFiles method doesn't work with - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

error report: LoopFiles method doesn't work with (wodSFTP / wodSFTP.NET / wodSFTPdll)

by Snape, Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 11:30 (6477 days ago)

Hello,

I'm using the sftp client component with vb6. In general i find the Loopfiles-method very useful, but now i found a problem:
If the LoopItem gets on a socket file
(for example: srwxrwxrwx 1 root other 0 Aug 14 12:21 X0 )
it detects obviously a directory (ItemType = 0) and if you don't set the Skip-parameter True , the whole method breaks with error 30018 - general failure . But i have no possibility to detect the filetype.

Would it be possible to create in the next release an further parameter FileInfo as String for SFTP_LoopFiles, as it is in SFTP_ListItems (Method ListDir)? This would make it easy to create a workaround in similar cases and help me to become my program even faster.
Thank you!

Best Regards,
stefan

Re: error report: LoopFiles method doesn't work

by wodDrazen, Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 14:06 (6477 days ago) @ Snape

Hi Stefan,

We have duplicated your problem.
We will answer you soon as we find some solution.

Regards,
Drazem

by wodSupport, Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 16:17 (6477 days ago) @ wodDrazen

I believe this is now fixed. Can you request update (if you're licensed user), or just download wodSFTP again from our website (if you use DEMO).

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kreso

by Snape, Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 16:35 (6477 days ago) @ wodSupport

thank you! i have requested an update, but our mail system is unavailable until tomorrow - so it'll take some time, but i'll promise to test it before the weekend and tell you more.

Regards,
stefan

by Snape, Thursday, August 24, 2006, 09:00 (6476 days ago) @ Snape

Now it works - great!
Thank you!

Best Regards,
stefan