Are there any examples for VC++ 6.0? - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Are there any examples for VC++ 6.0? (wodWebServer / wodWebServer.NET)

by wittend, Friday, March 25, 2005, 05:23 (6975 days ago)

A wonderful product - as always. But I could use more examples written for VC++ 6.0.

The one example that was bundled with my comy of WOD WebServer is an ATL7 project using one of the newer releases of the compiler environment. For a number of reasons (most of them not very good) much of my work is still with VC 6.0. It would be helpful to have at least one example for the admittedly retro MFC world.

-- Dave

Re: Are there any examples for VC++ 6.0?

by wodSupport, Friday, March 25, 2005, 09:49 (6975 days ago) @ wittend

Wittend, I could write one for you. What do you want inside? Should it be MFC or ATL?

by wittend, Saturday, March 26, 2005, 04:18 (6974 days ago) @ wodSupport

Wittend, I could write one for you. What do you want inside? Should it be MFC or ATL?

Thanks. hmm... A simple MFC example showing a the use of the object model, particularly from the event handlers would be helpful.

For example, the following does not work for me:

void CDMonView::OnRequestDoneWodwebserver(LPDISPATCH User)
{
((CWebUser)User).GetResponse().SetScriptEnd( > );
((CWebUser)User).GetResponse().SetScriptBegin( < );
}

Probably there are obvious reasons why it should not. I am just not clear what they are.

-- Dave

by wodSupport, Sunday, March 27, 2005, 22:23 (6972 days ago) @ wittend

Dave,

new MFC sample added. Please download wodWebServer again, or request update if you're licensed user.

Best regards,
Kreso

by wittend, Tuesday, April 26, 2005, 06:56 (6943 days ago) @ wodSupport

Dave,

new MFC sample added. Please download wodWebServer again, or request update if you're licensed user.

Best regards,
Kreso

I never did find that example. I've downloaded the component a couple of times since this post, but the only C++ example seems to be an ATL7 project for VC++ 7.x. (and it requires a change to the path in the import statement in StdAfx.h to compile - might confuse some folks)

Where should I be looking?

-- Dave

by wodSupport, Tuesday, April 26, 2005, 11:18 (6943 days ago) @ wittend

There should be another one with ATL7 sample. I have sent it to you by email.