Re: GetFile Error - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Re: GetFile Error (General questions)

by chris riley, Monday, November 01, 2004, 15:36 (7118 days ago) @ wodSupport

Here is the Debug.Print of the FTP reply. For brevity, I have removed much of the repeating output that is given as I walk through the directories. Also I have removed the login information.

As you can see from the output, we open the directory on the server and list its contents. Based upon the directory scan, we then attempt to bring the contents down locally which is where it says it can't find the directory the second time.

220 ustpa3abswh53 Microsoft FTP Service (Version 5.0).
USER xxxxxx 331 Password required for ccmuser.
PASS xxxxxx 230-By accessing this system, you are consenting to system monitoring for law enforcement and other purposes. Unauthorized use of this system may subject you to criminal prosecution and penalties.
230 User ccmuser logged in.
PWD 257 / is current directory.
TYPE A 200 Type set to A.
MODE Z 500 'MODE Z': command not understood
CWD /maki/contents/english/internal/us/ 250 CWD command successful.
PASV 227 Entering Passive Mode (10,26,70,137,11,74).
LIST -al 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting.
LIST -al 226 Transfer complete.
TYPE A 200 Type set to A.
CWD /maki/contents/english/internal/us/Aag/ ...

... after scanning the remote directory, we go to start downloading

CWD /maki/contents/english/internal/us/doclink.gif 550 /maki/contents/english/internal/us/doclink.gif: The system cannot find the path specified.
CWD /maki/contents/english/internal/us/ 550 /maki/contents/english/internal/us: The system cannot find the path specified.

As you can see from the output, the file we just looked at (at was uploaded just prior to this cycle using the same account by another application), generates an error when we return to get it.

Complete thread: