Re: send - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Re: send (General questions)

by wodSupport, Tuesday, April 11, 2006, 11:56 (6592 days ago) @ eltaghi

Let me try to hop in and help.

We need to isolate where exactly your code fails. If I understood correctly, you connect fine, and you're given a prompt. Now you do this:[code]Ssh1.Execute( enable\n , Password: );[/code]Does your code fail here? If you step by step through the code, does it return from here?

If it doesn't return, then it means that 'Password:' prompt was never received from the server. In that case you must isolate the error and see *what was returned* instead of 'Password:', for example like this:[code]Ssh1.Send( enable\n );Msgbox Ssh1.Receive();[/code]Now what was shown as received data? YOu must adjust Execute method call so it does detect received data.

Reason why you get Timeout error is because wodSSH doesn't find what it expected to find, but if we don't have access to your device then you must figure out why this happens. Can you try above and tell me *exactly* what is received after sending 'enable' command?

If you can set up access to the device, that would be appreciated. You can send details to techsupport@weonlydo.com

Kreso

Complete thread: