wodvpn works with mysql - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

wodvpn works with mysql (wodVPN)

by Keroro, Sunday, May 18, 2008, 20:56 (5823 days ago)

dears:

i create a tunneling channel for forward connections from A to B use tcp.
then i use mysql-client to connect to A. but the mysql-client cann't create a connection throught the tunneling channel that created by wodVPN.

Re: wodvpn works with mysql

by woddrazen, Sunday, May 18, 2008, 23:56 (5823 days ago) @ Keroro

Hi Keroro,

Can you please give us more info about problem you have. Did you try using our samples?

I suppose you are connected between two peers. Which type of forwarding you are using: TCPLocalListen or TCPRemoteListen?

Can you please show us code snippet where you make tunnel between peers (wodVPN Add Method)?

Also please explain where is MySql database located (which peer) and from where you make tunnel.

Regards,
Drazen

by wodSupport, Monday, May 19, 2008, 00:17 (5823 days ago) @ woddrazen

Keroro,

what programming langauge do you use? This looks to me like threading issue - both wodVPN and Mysql client live in same thread, and mysql client blocks it.

If so, you can try to set Threads property to True

http://www.weonlydo.com/VPN/Help/WODVPNLib~wodVPN~Threads.html

Or, you can try to run wodVPN as external app. Does that make a difference?

Kreso

by Keroro, Monday, May 19, 2008, 22:43 (5822 days ago) @ wodSupport

C++:
Srv App: implement mediator and multi wodVPN components for accetp connections. work with mysql use mysql's c api.
Client App: want to connect to mysql throught tunneling channel. use tcplocallisten to add channel.

i try to use SetThreads after ur advance. now it did not block but mysql show me error msg when i call mysql_real_connect(mysql's api).

this msg is Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error:0

by wodgrof, Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 01:13 (5822 days ago) @ Keroro

Keroro,

Could you please send us a code snippet so we could see how we can help? Please send it to techsupport@weonlydo.com.

Regards,
Grof

C++:
Srv App: implement mediator and multi wodVPN components for accetp connections. work with mysql use mysql's c api.
Client App: want to connect to mysql throught tunneling channel. use tcplocallisten to add channel.

i try to use SetThreads after ur advance. now it did not block but mysql show me error msg when i call mysql_real_connect(mysql's api).

this msg is Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error:0