Get wodVPNDisconnected too often - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Get wodVPNDisconnected too often (wodVPN)

by forthyen, Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 07:46 (5885 days ago)

Hi,

I use wodVPN.dll with Wippien in office lan and get wodVPNDisconnected too often. Is it UDP problem ? But original Wippien has same problem if I send big amount data. Is it UDP data loss problem ? Sometime I got it with no action after wodVPNConnected in internet case.

Could you help me ?
Thanks,

YEN

Re: Get wodVPNDisconnected too often

by wodSupport, Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 08:43 (5885 days ago) @ forthyen

Yen,

how do you use it, can you explain more? Using original code or your code?

If you increase timeout, does it help?

Kreso

by forthyen, Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 09:33 (5885 days ago) @ wodSupport

I had changed timeout from 10(default) to 30 seconds in my code that was modified from Wippien's ethernet.cpp in Delphi7. And i use it to transmit/receive video data. But sometime it freeze and get OleConenction error at SendData and then wodDisconnected. Is there any function to change the buffer size of SendData ? More often if i send more data. It works fine if just ping each other.

Thanks,

YEN

by wodSupport, Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 09:41 (5885 days ago) @ forthyen

Well, I can't help you about Wippien, I can only help you about our samples. I need to duplicate your problem.

Usually, timeout occurs if nothing arrives for specified amount of seconds. if you debug our code, then it's possible you pause the code and nothing arrives.

Otherwise - find *who* in the code changes state to 'disconnected' and then check under which circumstances is that code run.

Kreso