No such interface supported - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

No such interface supported (wodSFTP / wodSFTP.NET / wodSFTPdll)

by PlamenSV, Saturday, July 07, 2007, 16:56 (6161 days ago)

Hi,

I have the latest version of wodTelnetDLX (2.3.3) installed and I'm working in Delphi 2006. The problem that I have is that when I try to drag and drop the TWodTelnetDLXCom component to a form I get an IDE error No such interface supported . Do you have any idea what could be going wrong? For comparison, I can drag and drop the TWodSFTPCom component just fine.

Thanks!

Re:

by wodDamir, Saturday, July 07, 2007, 18:39 (6161 days ago) @ PlamenSV

Hi Plamen,

I see the problem. I'll have to contact our main programmer to see if there is anything we can do about this. We will let you know as soon as we know more about this problem.

Regards,
Damba

Re:

by wodSupport, Monday, July 09, 2007, 02:36 (6160 days ago) @ wodDamir

Plamen,

to be honest, I don't know why this happens. I see it worked in previous versions of Delphi, but doesn't in 2006. I couldn't figure out what's wrong but I guess it's some incompatibility between D2006 and ActiveXes. wodTelnetDLX doesn't use any interfaces that don't obey automation rules.

Kreso

Re:

by PlamenSV, Monday, July 09, 2007, 09:34 (6159 days ago) @ wodSupport

Thanks, Kreso. At least now I know that I didn't cause the problem :)
I'm curious, have your tried if the same error exists in Delphi 2007?

Re:

by woddrazen, Monday, July 09, 2007, 11:42 (6159 days ago) @ PlamenSV

Hi Plamen,

I have just finish testing.

Unfortunately same error appear in Delphi 2007.

Drazen

Re:

by PlamenSV, Monday, July 09, 2007, 11:59 (6159 days ago) @ woddrazen

Ok, thanks for checking. I guess I'll continue using a workaround with the IwodTelnetNotify interface.

Re:

by woddrazen, Monday, July 09, 2007, 12:19 (6159 days ago) @ PlamenSV

Plamen,

If you wish you can switch to our wodSSH ActiveX component which is working in Delphi 2006.

wodSSH supports SSH1, SSH2, Telnet protocol and have all functionally as wodTelnetDLX. Only limitation is that wodSSH OCX don't have GUI in it.

You can download wodSSH here:
http://www.weonlydo.com/Samples/wodSSH.exe

Drazen

Re:

by PlamenSV, Monday, July 09, 2007, 12:32 (6159 days ago) @ woddrazen

Drazen, I already own a wodTelnetDLX license. If I decide to use wodSSH, would it be possible to get it for free (since it's a subset of wodTelnet's functionality) or will I have to purchase a license.

Re:

by woddrazen, Monday, July 09, 2007, 12:37 (6159 days ago) @ PlamenSV

Plamen,

We will find some solution for you.

Please send us e-mail to sales@weonlydo.com

Drazen

Re:

by PlamenSV, Monday, July 09, 2007, 12:42 (6159 days ago) @ woddrazen

Thanks! I'll play with wodSSH trial for now and if it fits my needs I'll email sales.