WodTunnel uses 100 CPU Usage when VPN starts. - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

WodTunnel uses 100 CPU Usage when VPN starts. (wodVPN)

by Kedarb, Tuesday, July 03, 2007, 11:41 (6151 days ago)

Respected Sir/Madam,
One of our client is facing an interesting issue. When the client starts its VPN connection, suddenly the wodTunnel component starts taking 100 CPU Usage.

Any suggestions will be really helpfull for me.

Thanks & Regards,
Kedar.

Re: WodTunnel uses 100 CPU Usage when VPN starts.

by woddrazen, Tuesday, July 03, 2007, 12:16 (6151 days ago) @ Kedarb

Hi Kedar,

Does this problem happens to any other your user? Which OS did he used? How can we duplicate it? Any chance you can send us some sample so we can duplicate problem on our side?

You should also try with latest 1.6.0.58 version of wodSSHTunnel. Maybe we have fix your problem and you will not have it if you update our component.

in order to get update for our product, please go to:

http://www.weonlydo.com/index.asp?update=1

This is automated process. Make sure you use same email address that is registered with our system, one you used when you have purchased the product.

You can zip and send us sample or any private information to techsupport@weonlydo.com

Sorry for all my questions but I have to ask to isolate your problem and hopefully resolve it.

Hope I helped.

Regards,
Drazen

by kedarb, Tuesday, July 03, 2007, 17:26 (6151 days ago) @ woddrazen

Respected Sir/Madam,
First i will try with the new component, i need to take permissions from the client, in order to install the new wodTunnel component. I will reply you the exact result, with the other details, which will help to diagnose the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Kedar.

by kedarb, Saturday, July 07, 2007, 08:46 (6147 days ago) @ kedarb

Respected Sir/Madam,
We had replaced with the new WodTunnel component. We are waiting for the reply from the client side.
Operating System is Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Thanks & Regards,
Kedar.

by kedarb, Thursday, July 12, 2007, 08:53 (6142 days ago) @ kedarb

Respected Sir/Madam,
Finally we had got the issue. The issue was not there in WodTunnel Component, but there was an issue with NOD32 AntiVirus. We just configured the NOD32 AntiVirus, to exclude the component and it worked.

As per my experience, still now, i had found the issues in other AntiVirus or Firewall softwares, but there is no issue with WodTunnel component.

Thanks & Regards,
Kedar.

by woddrazen, Thursday, July 12, 2007, 09:55 (6142 days ago) @ kedarb

Hi Kedar,

We are glade issue is solved now.

Regards,
Drazen