Problem with The specified address already in us - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Problem with The specified address already in us (wodSFTP / wodSFTP.NET / wodSFTPdll)

by rossi, Thursday, September 07, 2006, 06:10 (6467 days ago)

Hi Sir,
I use wodFTPDLX Component ver. 2.6.3.268. And using Delphi example from setup installation. When I simulate download incorrect file, it will raise an exception of No such file or directory , and after I try to download other file (with correct name of course), it always raise an exception of The specified address already in use , and it will always raise the same thing..., I have never found the same problem on the previous version. Is there any explanation about it, or how can I continue the process without disconnect the connection?

regards,
rossi

Re: Problem with

by wodDamir, Thursday, September 07, 2006, 08:32 (6467 days ago) @ rossi

Hi Rossi,

I'm unable to duplicate this issue on my side. I have run the sample, and it worked like a charm. I did as you said, try to GetFile that does not exist, which raises No such file or directory exception, and after that i tried GetFile with existing file. The file was downloaded succesfully.

Did you perhaps change some properties? Can you tell me more about this, maybe you missed mentioning something that could make me unable to duplicate it on my own?

Regards,
Damba