Cannot upload file.. - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Cannot upload file.. (wodSFTP / wodSFTP.NET / wodSFTPdll)

by Emre, Thursday, March 16, 2006, 09:27 (6641 days ago)

Using wodFTPDlx.NEt upload&download sample for c# 2.0.. There is no problem during connection to a standard ftp server on port 21.

While trying to upload a file, Ftp1_DoneEvent is triggered immediately and Args.Error contains error code 230. The description message is empty (resembles ftp welcome messages). When the upload is called again, the Args.Error contains error code 200. The message is this time Type set to I . Similar ftp server messages are thrown in subsequent tries for file upload.

We are behind a proxy. The proxy settings are set as follows just before the upload command for test purposes:

[code]
Ftp1.ProxyHostname = 172.16.254.17 ;
Ftp1.ProxyPort = 8080;
Ftp1.ProxyType = WeOnlyDo.Net.Sockets.ProxyTypes.ProxyWEBStandard;
Ftp1.ProxyLogin = domainuser ;
Ftp1.ProxyPassword = password ;
[/code]

Then following is called:

[code]
Ftp1.LocalPath = @ C:UpdatePatch.log ;
Ftp1.RemotePath = /Garanti/old ;
Ftp1.PutFile();
[/code]

After couple of DONE messages and button clicks, the ARgs.Description contains:
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Is this a proxy authentication error or something else?

What should be convenient method for using this component behind a proxy?

Thanks,
Emre

Re: Cannot upload file..

by wodSupport, Thursday, March 16, 2006, 12:21 (6641 days ago) @ Emre

Emre,

I think it will be much better to discuss over email, because I need you to use FTPReply event and put inside code like this:

Console.WriteLine(Command + + ReplyText)

amd paste me that to email. It may contain your password!

I may need to try to duplicate this completely. You use some sort of SQuid proxy?

Kreso

Re: Cannot upload file..

by wodDrazen, Thursday, March 16, 2006, 13:25 (6641 days ago) @ wodSupport

Hi Emre,

I delete your post on forum because it contains your private information(login and password).We will answer you by e-mail.

Drazen