The wodCrypt product is great and we appreciate your effort to add support for UNIX Crypt.
William Ruf
Siemens Information and Communication Networks
We are having great success with your component ... email server that has over 750 000 mailboxes back ended by a SQL server...
Conrad Leigh
Leaf Wireless
Thank you very much for the rapid responses. I was a little nervous about dealing with a company that is on a different continent from me. You have proven my concerns to be unfounded.
Robert Pacheco
Surebridge, Inc.
...wodFtpDlx was exactly what I needed, it worked, and it was priced right...
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
I really like these products - they are consistently first rate!
David Witten
WWR Development, Inc.
...wodFtpDlx was exactly what I needed, it worked, and it was priced right...
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
This has been, by far, the best experience I have ever had dealing with a support entity in my long career in the technical arena
Frank Kloskowski
GlobalCare Inc.
Fantastic product by the way, it has helped us tremendously on a daily basis. Keep up the good work.
Ben Lewis
Waterson Consulting Ltd.
...with a minimum of effort as the DLL interface was written with such simplicity...