...what I really like is that wodSSH and wodSFTP components work excellently and are constantly being improved...
Steven Jones
SABIEN project
Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
It is very refreshing to find such helpful, knowledgeable and quick responding technical support.
Jason Sears
CompuSource Systems, Inc.
Your .NET components allow us to blend .NET technology seamlessly with secure communication, and with excellent technical support.
Bil Bragg
Dionach
Thank you so much for your hard work and commitment in producing well thought-out solutions. WeOnlyDo is very committed to customer satisfaction!
Mike McPherson
Nokia Inc.
Just thought you'd like to know that my gateway app with your SMTP Server component held the line against a DDOS attack today...
Chris Langsenkamp
Clever Technologies
Not only wodSFTPdll is excellent, the service you have provided is outstanding and second to none!
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
...with WOD's excellent support I was able to bypass Winsock and focus on the task at hand...