...with a minimum of effort as the DLL interface was written with such simplicity...
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
The people at WeOnlyDo are amazing! ... I always get a super fast response from customer service, and the products are great too. Thanks WeOnlyDo
Jeff Hall
Occupational Health Research
Don't be fooled by the cost, it's value and quality far exceeds the price being charged!
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
...wodFtpDlx was exactly what I needed, it worked, and it was priced right...
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
We have recently completed a large 1200+ location project where reliable Telnet and SSH connectivity was required. wodSSH worked flawlessly and allowed our staff to complete our project ontime and within budget.
James Sievers
Harbor Technologies
Thank you for the great customer service ... I am really impressed with the wodSSH ActiveX control.
Andrew Ross
Kiwi Enterprises
Don't be fooled by the cost, it's value and quality far exceeds the price being charged!
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!
Dirk Bulinckx
bvba Woodstone
...with the SFTP interface you produced, everything was so simple to understand, we were able to start coding almost immediately!
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
...wodFtpDlx was exactly what I needed, it worked, and it was priced right...