Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
Your customer service was excellent, and I will look at your products in the future for precisely that reason.
Charles Taylor
InterWeave, Inc.
I can only hope I will have the pleasure to work with other products by "We Only Do" in the future.
Tomer Spivak
Verint Systems Ltd
It was no small factor, however, that your support in getting me up and running made me buy from you.
Charles Taylor
InterWeave, Inc.
I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality SFTP solution.
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
...not only that you provide these components at very reasonable cost, your responsiveness to emailed technical questions is simply outstanding...
Michael Thomas
ClownRed Media
...not only that you provide these components at very reasonable cost, your responsiveness to emailed technical questions is simply outstanding...
Michael Thomas
ClownRed Media
Your professionalism is reflected into your email, your product and your web site. I am confident that these will make the difference.
Sylvain Paquette
R&D Analyst at InfoPharm Inc.
Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!