We're trying to use the wodFTPServer ActiveX Component component in Delphi running as a service. Is there any examples on how to do this? The components seem to have a problem within the tservice.
Can you tell me exactly what is the problem you experience? I assume it's due to licensing problem - component cannot verify its demo license since it cannot access user's registry.
Is this what you're experiencing, or is it something else?
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
Thank you for the great customer service ... I am really impressed with the wodSSH ActiveX control.
Andrew Ross
Kiwi Enterprises
Your customer service was excellent, and I will look at your products in the future for precisely that reason.
Charles Taylor
InterWeave, Inc.
We are having great success with your component ... email server that has over 750 000 mailboxes back ended by a SQL server...
Conrad Leigh
Leaf Wireless
You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!
Dirk Bulinckx
bvba Woodstone
Thank you so much for your hard work and commitment in producing well thought-out solutions. WeOnlyDo is very committed to customer satisfaction!
Mike McPherson
Nokia Inc.
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
WeOnlyDo!COM will be the first stop I make should I require any further off-the-shelf components.
Dean Keigan
RBC Capital Markets
It is very refreshing to find such helpful, knowledgeable and quick responding technical support.
Jason Sears
CompuSource Systems, Inc.
You made it so simple for us to integrate SFTP - a technology we had little experience with...