I've heard that you are amazing with your replies coming back so quickly - and now I've seen the speed in which you reply first hand.
Andrew Narracott
Sun Computer Consultancy
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
You made it so simple for us to integrate SFTP - a technology we had little experience with...
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
...wodFtpDlx was exactly what I needed, it worked, and it was priced right...
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
It is very refreshing to find such helpful, knowledgeable and quick responding technical support.
Jason Sears
CompuSource Systems, Inc.
You have been great as far as offering support is concerned and has been extremely responsive to both support requests and suggestions for product enhancements.
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
...with a minimum of effort as the DLL interface was written with such simplicity...
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
Your professionalism is reflected into your email, your product and your web site. I am confident that these will make the difference.
Sylvain Paquette
R&D Analyst at InfoPharm Inc.
Not only wodSFTPdll is excellent, the service you have provided is outstanding and second to none!