Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
Thank you very much for the rapid responses. I was a little nervous about dealing with a company that is on a different continent from me. You have proven my concerns to be unfounded.
Robert Pacheco
Surebridge, Inc.
The people at WeOnlyDo are amazing! ... I always get a super fast response from customer service, and the products are great too. Thanks WeOnlyDo
Jeff Hall
Occupational Health Research
It is very refreshing to find such helpful, knowledgeable and quick responding technical support.
Jason Sears
CompuSource Systems, Inc.
Brilliant, even works on the mobile phone...
Conrad Leigh
Leaf Wireless
Not only wodSFTPdll is excellent, the service you have provided is outstanding and second to none!
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
Thank you very much for the rapid responses. I was a little nervous about dealing with a company that is on a different continent from me. You have proven my concerns to be unfounded.
Robert Pacheco
Surebridge, Inc.
...not only that you provide these components at very reasonable cost, your responsiveness to emailed technical questions is simply outstanding...
Michael Thomas
ClownRed Media
This has been, by far, the best experience I have ever had dealing with a support entity in my long career in the technical arena
Frank Kloskowski
GlobalCare Inc.
...your service has been phenomenal. It's always quick and you are there when I need you.