Re: Timeout Property - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Re: Timeout Property (General questions)

by kdcarlisle, Monday, July 06, 2009, 21:35 (5401 days ago) @ woddrazen

Drazen,

The 10 mini-dump files that I have are compressed into a 148 meg zip file. I can not email it (have been trying). I can either upload to your ftp (if available) or I can set up an account for you to download it from my local ftp. Let me know how you want to proceed.

As for log files for the other issue, I'm afraid there aren't any. The job tries to download files that match a certain pattern. If there is nothing in the pattern that matches then there is nothing to download. This is why I am a little confused. When I looked at the code it performs a .ListNames to get all the contents of a remote directory. Then it loops through that list and anything that is not a directory (starts with dot or ends with /) gets compared to the pattern. The pattern check code lower cases both values to ensure a match. However, once a match is found, the original file name (from the .ListNames call) is stored in an array to be used when it is time to fetch the file. So, if the server has an upper-case file (CSFRAG2.txt) and the pattern is lower-case (csfrag2.txt) they should actually match and the server version should be used when fetching the file. For some reason this did not work over the weekend. The file remained on the server until I changed the file pattern. I will create a small stand-alone application to further test this.

Complete thread: