Lots of users now having this problem - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

Lots of users now having this problem (General questions)

by ltoews, Saturday, March 28, 2009, 07:12 (5509 days ago) @ woddrazen

The invalid license problem seemed to clear up on its own in January, 2009, but it has returned with a vengeance two months later.

I now have seen the WOD invalid license message on every user's computer in our organization. This just started this week, and there has been no change to the dll in the installer since the update to version 2.8.8 in mid-February.

As before, the error is intermittent. A user will be able to transfer files with my app many times before the error appears. Most users see the error two or three times during the course of the day.

In most cases the user is able to resume normal use of my app by exiting the app and restarting it. In extreme cases it has been necessary to reboot the computer.

The intermittent nature of the error has made it impossible to establish any kind of pattern to this, and I am unable to reproduce the error on my development computer because I have a valid license for wodFtpDLX.

I've invested a lot of time and effort to fit your control into my code, and I really don't want to have to do that all over again with somebody else's dll, but these error messages are unacceptable.

Please help me with this or refund my money.

Complete thread: