SSL HELP PLEASE (General questions)
It's not letting me connect to any hosts if i use wodhttp1.secure -- can someone please help me solve this issue? Thank you.
It's not letting me connect to any hosts if i use wodhttp1.secure -- can someone please help me solve this issue? Thank you.
by woddrazen
, (6482 days ago) @ rysmatic
Hi Rysmatic,
Is there any chance you can show us some code snippet? Also did you try using our samples?
You can find samples in component Samples folder.
If problem persist is there any chance we can try to connect to your site and duplicate your problem?
Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Drazen
by rysmatic
, (6482 days ago) @ woddrazen
Hey, i'm sorry i figured out my problem. I wasn't connecting to 443.. lol.
I do have another question though, if you need me to start a new thread let me know.. I'm running a timer to control my code (just a setup i like to use) and when the socket connections.. The state for connected is called twice.. Once when connected, once after the header is sent.. Is there anyway to only call it when the socket is connected? Here is my code:
[code]
Private Sub wodHttp1_StateChange(ByVal OldState As wodHttpDLXComLib.HttpStates) Handles wodHTTP1.StateChange
Select Case wodHTTP1.StateString(wodHTTP1.State)
Case Is = Connected - idle
SendInvokeListViewDescription( Connected )
sTag = iStep
RestartTimer(2000)
End Select
End Sub
[/code]
by woddrazen
, (6481 days ago) @ rysmatic
Rysmatic,
I don't think we can change that. I'm not sure why you are using timer.
If you want to send next request to your server why don't you use instead Done Event. Done Event fired when data request completes.
More help for Done Event you can find here:
http://www.weonlydo.com/HttpDLX/Help/wodHttpDLXLib~wodHttpDLX~Done_EV.html
Drazen

Your support is fantastic.

Your customer service was excellent, and I will look at your products in the future for precisely that reason.

Thank you for the great customer service ... I am really impressed with the wodSSH ActiveX control.

...your service has been phenomenal. It's always quick and you are there when I need you.

WeOnlyDo!COM will be the first stop I make should I require any further off-the-shelf components.

We are having great success with your component ... email server that has over 750 000 mailboxes back ended by a SQL server...

Don't be fooled by the cost, it's value and quality far exceeds the price being charged!

Many thanks for your excellent support service. I can see why you have a long list of excellent testimonials on your website.

Your professionalism is reflected into your email, your product and your web site. I am confident that these will make the difference.

Your support is fantastic.

