SSL HELP PLEASE (General questions)
It's not letting me connect to any hosts if i use wodhttp1.secure -- can someone please help me solve this issue? Thank you.
It's not letting me connect to any hosts if i use wodhttp1.secure -- can someone please help me solve this issue? Thank you.
by woddrazen
, (6482 days ago) @ rysmatic
Hi Rysmatic,
Is there any chance you can show us some code snippet? Also did you try using our samples?
You can find samples in component Samples folder.
If problem persist is there any chance we can try to connect to your site and duplicate your problem?
Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Drazen
by rysmatic
, (6482 days ago) @ woddrazen
Hey, i'm sorry i figured out my problem. I wasn't connecting to 443.. lol.
I do have another question though, if you need me to start a new thread let me know.. I'm running a timer to control my code (just a setup i like to use) and when the socket connections.. The state for connected is called twice.. Once when connected, once after the header is sent.. Is there anyway to only call it when the socket is connected? Here is my code:
[code]
Private Sub wodHttp1_StateChange(ByVal OldState As wodHttpDLXComLib.HttpStates) Handles wodHTTP1.StateChange
Select Case wodHTTP1.StateString(wodHTTP1.State)
Case Is = Connected - idle
SendInvokeListViewDescription( Connected )
sTag = iStep
RestartTimer(2000)
End Select
End Sub
[/code]
by woddrazen
, (6481 days ago) @ rysmatic
Rysmatic,
I don't think we can change that. I'm not sure why you are using timer.
If you want to send next request to your server why don't you use instead Done Event. Done Event fired when data request completes.
More help for Done Event you can find here:
http://www.weonlydo.com/HttpDLX/Help/wodHttpDLXLib~wodHttpDLX~Done_EV.html
Drazen

Your .NET components allow us to blend .NET technology seamlessly with secure communication, and with excellent technical support.

We are having great success with your component ... email server that has over 750 000 mailboxes back ended by a SQL server...

Thank you for the great customer service ... I am really impressed with the wodSSH ActiveX control.

WeOnlyDo!COM will be the first stop I make should I require any further off-the-shelf components.

...what I really like is that wodSSH and wodSFTP components work excellently and are constantly being improved...

The SFTP ocx is one of the finest pieces of programming I have seen. It worked out of the box...

May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?

Just thought you'd like to know that my gateway app with your SMTP Server component held the line against a DDOS attack today...

Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!

Many thanks for your excellent support service. I can see why you have a long list of excellent testimonials on your website.

