hi. Unfortunatelly, none of our products can do PGP.
wodSFTP is encrypted between the client and the server, but uses different form of encryption than PGP.
Hope I helped.
Count us as a satisfied WeOnlyDo customer. We appreciate your terrific support to get the secure Telnet working properly.
Don Fitzpatrick
InterNetworx Systems
The wodCrypt product is great and we appreciate your effort to add support for UNIX Crypt.
William Ruf
Siemens Information and Communication Networks
...with a minimum of effort as the DLL interface was written with such simplicity...
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
I really like these products - they are consistently first rate!
David Witten
WWR Development, Inc.
You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!
Dirk Bulinckx
bvba Woodstone
We have recently completed a large 1200+ location project where reliable Telnet and SSH connectivity was required. wodSSH worked flawlessly and allowed our staff to complete our project ontime and within budget.
James Sievers
Harbor Technologies
It was no small factor, however, that your support in getting me up and running made me buy from you.
Charles Taylor
InterWeave, Inc.
...what I really like is that wodSSH and wodSFTP components work excellently and are constantly being improved...
Steven Jones
SABIEN project
You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!