hi. Unfortunatelly, none of our products can do PGP.
wodSFTP is encrypted between the client and the server, but uses different form of encryption than PGP.
Hope I helped.
Thanks! We love your software and your great support!
Sandy Fliderman
Primary Development Corporation
Count us as a satisfied WeOnlyDo customer. We appreciate your terrific support to get the secure Telnet working properly.
Don Fitzpatrick
InterNetworx Systems
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
Your professionalism is reflected into your email, your product and your web site. I am confident that these will make the difference.
Sylvain Paquette
R&D Analyst at InfoPharm Inc.
...with WOD's excellent support I was able to bypass Winsock and focus on the task at hand...
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
Your .NET components allow us to blend .NET technology seamlessly with secure communication, and with excellent technical support.
Bil Bragg
Dionach
We have recently completed a large 1200+ location project where reliable Telnet and SSH connectivity was required. wodSSH worked flawlessly and allowed our staff to complete our project ontime and within budget.
James Sievers
Harbor Technologies
...with the SFTP interface you produced, everything was so simple to understand, we were able to start coding almost immediately!
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
Thank you for the great customer service ... I am really impressed with the wodSSH ActiveX control.
Andrew Ross
Kiwi Enterprises
You made it so simple for us to integrate SFTP - a technology we had little experience with...