hi. Unfortunatelly, none of our products can do PGP.
wodSFTP is encrypted between the client and the server, but uses different form of encryption than PGP.
Hope I helped.
I've heard that you are amazing with your replies coming back so quickly - and now I've seen the speed in which you reply first hand.
Andrew Narracott
Sun Computer Consultancy
Fantastic product by the way, it has helped us tremendously on a daily basis. Keep up the good work.
Ben Lewis
Waterson Consulting Ltd.
Many thanks for your excellent support service. I can see why you have a long list of excellent testimonials on your website.
Martyn Walker
Batmore Technolgies
Your .NET components allow us to blend .NET technology seamlessly with secure communication, and with excellent technical support.
Bil Bragg
Dionach
We have recently completed a large 1200+ location project where reliable Telnet and SSH connectivity was required. wodSSH worked flawlessly and allowed our staff to complete our project ontime and within budget.
James Sievers
Harbor Technologies
Your support is fantastic.
Douglas Michael Panchyshyn
The Net Software Group
Fantastic product by the way, it has helped us tremendously on a daily basis. Keep up the good work.
Ben Lewis
Waterson Consulting Ltd.
...with a minimum of effort as the DLL interface was written with such simplicity...
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
This has been, by far, the best experience I have ever had dealing with a support entity in my long career in the technical arena
Frank Kloskowski
GlobalCare Inc.
We have recently completed a large 1200+ location project where reliable Telnet and SSH connectivity was required. wodSSH worked flawlessly and allowed our staff to complete our project ontime and within budget.