Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
Just thought you'd like to know that my gateway app with your SMTP Server component held the line against a DDOS attack today...
Chris Langsenkamp
Clever Technologies
Thank you very much for the rapid responses. I was a little nervous about dealing with a company that is on a different continent from me. You have proven my concerns to be unfounded.
Robert Pacheco
Surebridge, Inc.
This has been, by far, the best experience I have ever had dealing with a support entity in my long career in the technical arena
Frank Kloskowski
GlobalCare Inc.
Count us as a satisfied WeOnlyDo customer. We appreciate your terrific support to get the secure Telnet working properly.
Don Fitzpatrick
InterNetworx Systems
The wodCrypt product is great and we appreciate your effort to add support for UNIX Crypt.
William Ruf
Siemens Information and Communication Networks
WeOnlyDo!COM will be the first stop I make should I require any further off-the-shelf components.
Dean Keigan
RBC Capital Markets
The wodCrypt product is great and we appreciate your effort to add support for UNIX Crypt.
William Ruf
Siemens Information and Communication Networks
Brilliant, even works on the mobile phone...
Conrad Leigh
Leaf Wireless
It is very refreshing to find such helpful, knowledgeable and quick responding technical support.