Thank you for the great customer service ... I am really impressed with the wodSSH ActiveX control.
Andrew Ross
Kiwi Enterprises
Many thanks for your excellent support service. I can see why you have a long list of excellent testimonials on your website.
Martyn Walker
Batmore Technolgies
The SFTP ocx is one of the finest pieces of programming I have seen. It worked out of the box...
Kenneth R. Robinette
InterSoft International
Your support is fantastic.
Douglas Michael Panchyshyn
The Net Software Group
Your customer service was excellent, and I will look at your products in the future for precisely that reason.
Charles Taylor
InterWeave, Inc.
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
I've heard that you are amazing with your replies coming back so quickly - and now I've seen the speed in which you reply first hand.
Andrew Narracott
Sun Computer Consultancy
I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality SFTP solution.
Ian D. Mead, author of UltraEdit-32
IDM Computer Solutions
I've heard that you are amazing with your replies coming back so quickly - and now I've seen the speed in which you reply first hand.
Andrew Narracott
Sun Computer Consultancy
Many thanks for your excellent support service. I can see why you have a long list of excellent testimonials on your website.