Thank you so much for your hard work and commitment in producing well thought-out solutions. WeOnlyDo is very committed to customer satisfaction!
Mike McPherson
Nokia Inc.
Just thought you'd like to know that my gateway app with your SMTP Server component held the line against a DDOS attack today...
Chris Langsenkamp
Clever Technologies
Your support is fantastic.
Douglas Michael Panchyshyn
The Net Software Group
...with WOD's excellent support I was able to bypass Winsock and focus on the task at hand...
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
...not only that you provide these components at very reasonable cost, your responsiveness to emailed technical questions is simply outstanding...
Michael Thomas
ClownRed Media
I really like these products - they are consistently first rate!
David Witten
WWR Development, Inc.
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
...I'm extremely impressed with the product, it represents excellent value for money...
Danny Haworth
Assetdisk
Fantastic product by the way, it has helped us tremendously on a daily basis. Keep up the good work.
Ben Lewis
Waterson Consulting Ltd.
You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!