Progress Bar not moving ? (General questions)
Where do I use multiThreding to get this to work right ?
in vb.net...
Thanks,
Mav
[:smile:]
Where do I use multiThreding to get this to work right ?
in vb.net...
Thanks,
Mav
[:smile:]
by Jasmine, (7566 days ago) @ Maverick5
Mav,
how about some code? What exactly doesn't work? Did you try to use Progress event?
by Maverick5
, (7566 days ago) @ Jasmine
Public Sub Progress(ByVal Owner As WODPOP3COMLib.wodPop3Com, ByVal Position As Integer, ByVal Total As Integer) Implements WODPOP3COMLib.IwodPopClientNotify.Progress
Try
Dim frac As Integer
frac = Total / 8
Select Case Position
Case Is > frac * 1
PictureBox1.BackgroundImage = ImageList2.Images(1)
Case Is > frac * 2
PictureBox1.BackgroundImage = ImageList2.Images(2)
Case Is > frac * 3
PictureBox1.BackgroundImage = ImageList2.Images(3)
Case Is > frac * 4
PictureBox1.BackgroundImage = ImageList2.Images(4)
Case Is > frac * 5
PictureBox1.BackgroundImage = ImageList2.Images(5)
Case Is > frac * 6
PictureBox1.BackgroundImage = ImageList2.Images(6)
Case Is > frac * 7
PictureBox1.BackgroundImage = ImageList2.Images(7)
Case Is > frac * 8
PictureBox1.BackgroundImage = ImageList2.Images(8)
End Select
Catch ex As Exception
' ignore error
End Try
End Sub
by Jasmine, (7566 days ago) @ Maverick5
Mav,
is Position argument changing? Does Progress event get fired? Can you add one Console.WriteLine(Position.ToString) . Do you see it in output window?
If so - wodPop3 works :) I can't dive into your code to tell you why graph doesn't work...
by Maverick5
, (7566 days ago) @ Jasmine
Thanks !
I will check one other possible thing that could be causing this !
Mav,

Your .NET components allow us to blend .NET technology seamlessly with secure communication, and with excellent technical support.

Your customer service was excellent, and I will look at your products in the future for precisely that reason.

Count us as a satisfied WeOnlyDo customer. We appreciate your terrific support to get the secure Telnet working properly.

The people at WeOnlyDo are amazing! ... I always get a super fast response from customer service, and the products are great too. Thanks WeOnlyDo

Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...

Your customer service was excellent, and I will look at your products in the future for precisely that reason.

You made it so simple for us to integrate SFTP - a technology we had little experience with...

Count us as a satisfied WeOnlyDo customer. We appreciate your terrific support to get the secure Telnet working properly.

You have been great as far as offering support is concerned and has been extremely responsive to both support requests and suggestions for product enhancements.

Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!

