...with a minimum of effort as the DLL interface was written with such simplicity...
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
Count us as a satisfied WeOnlyDo customer. We appreciate your terrific support to get the secure Telnet working properly.
Don Fitzpatrick
InterNetworx Systems
The people at WeOnlyDo are amazing! ... I always get a super fast response from customer service, and the products are great too. Thanks WeOnlyDo
Jeff Hall
Occupational Health Research
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
...wodFtpDlx was exactly what I needed, it worked, and it was priced right...
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
You made it so simple for us to integrate SFTP - a technology we had little experience with...
Zack Menendez
Mapframe Corporation
...with WOD's excellent support I was able to bypass Winsock and focus on the task at hand...
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
Your component works really great. With minor effort I have been able to convert my delphi application...
Gilles Hache
Cisco Systems Inc.
You have been great as far as offering support is concerned and has been extremely responsive to both support requests and suggestions for product enhancements.
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!