"Property Width does not exist" wodSFTP error - WeOnlyDo Discussion board

"Property Width does not exist" wodSFTP error (General questions)

by OvidiuC, Wednesday, March 01, 2017, 10:12 (2607 days ago) @ Jasmine

I think I found from were the problem arrive.

On another PC, I have the trial version of wodSFTP ActiveX component installed. On this PC, from RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin (DELPHI environment), I select Component -> Import Component… -> check Import ActiveX Control -> Next>> ===> I found in opened list the C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodSFTP.ocx file, with the description WeOnlyDo ! COM SFT Client ActiveX Control. I imported this software and I can use it.

If I select Component -> Import Component… -> check Import a Type Library -> Next>> ===> I found in opened list 3 wod files:
- C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodSFTP.ocx
- C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodSFTP.dll
- C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodKeys.dll

On the PC where I installed the licensed wodSFTP ActiveX component I don’t find any file when I check Import ActiveX Control. If I search and I add manually the C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodSFTP.ocx file I receive the error “Error loading type library wodSFTPLib (Version 1.0)

If I select Component -> Import Component… -> check Import a Type Library -> Next>> ===> I found in opened list 3 wod files:
- C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodSFTP.ocx
- C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodSFTP.dll
- C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodKeys.dll

I imported the C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodSFTP.ocx as a Type Library (on the PC with licensed wodSFTP ActiveX component) and I tried to use it, but I had the error for that I wrote this topic.

It seems that Embarcadero don’t see the C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodSFTP.ocx as a valid ActiveX component, by I don’t understand why.

On the PC with the licensed version of wodSFTP ActiveX component (wodSFTP.exe), previously was installed a licensed wodSFTPdll client API library (wodSFTPdll.exe).

Unfortunately the trial license expired on the other PC, so I cannot try to import the C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\wodSFTP.ocx as a Type Library to see if I have the same error.

Best regards
Ovidiu

Complete thread: