Connect() is throwing "Could not negotiate" exceptionjja
It was no small factor, however, that your support in getting me up and running made me buy from you.
Charles Taylor
InterWeave, Inc.
Your professionalism is reflected into your email, your product and your web site. I am confident that these will make the difference.
Sylvain Paquette
R&D Analyst at InfoPharm Inc.
WeOnlyDo!COM will be the first stop I make should I require any further off-the-shelf components.
Dean Keigan
RBC Capital Markets
Thanks! We love your software and your great support!
Sandy Fliderman
Primary Development Corporation
Thanks! We love your software and your great support!
Sandy Fliderman
Primary Development Corporation
Thank you very much for the rapid responses. I was a little nervous about dealing with a company that is on a different continent from me. You have proven my concerns to be unfounded.
Robert Pacheco
Surebridge, Inc.
...with WOD's excellent support I was able to bypass Winsock and focus on the task at hand...
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
Thank you very much for the rapid responses. I was a little nervous about dealing with a company that is on a different continent from me. You have proven my concerns to be unfounded.
Robert Pacheco
Surebridge, Inc.
...not only that you provide these components at very reasonable cost, your responsiveness to emailed technical questions is simply outstanding...