I really like these products - they are consistently first rate!
David Witten
WWR Development, Inc.
...what I really like is that wodSSH and wodSFTP components work excellently and are constantly being improved...
Steven Jones
SABIEN project
Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!
Sander Pool
Rhapsody Networks
Brilliant, even works on the mobile phone...
Conrad Leigh
Leaf Wireless
It is very refreshing to find such helpful, knowledgeable and quick responding technical support.
Jason Sears
CompuSource Systems, Inc.
May I say how nice it is to work with components so complete and self-explanatory that using them in my application is as instinctive as though I wrote them myself?
Michael Barnett
Full Spectrum Telecommunications
You have been great as far as offering support is concerned and has been extremely responsive to both support requests and suggestions for product enhancements.
David Keenan
Serengeti Systems Incorporated
It was no small factor, however, that your support in getting me up and running made me buy from you.
Charles Taylor
InterWeave, Inc.
You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!
Dirk Bulinckx
bvba Woodstone
You did a great job on wodSSH and wodSSHServer! I got a lot for very little money. Thanks!