Reply to the message by Jasmine
skip to input
Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!
Fantastic product by the way, it has helped us tremendously on a daily basis. Keep up the good work.
I can only hope I will have the pleasure to work with other products by "We Only Do" in the future.
...I'm extremely impressed with the product, it represents excellent value for money...
Your professionalism is reflected into your email, your product and your web site. I am confident that these will make the difference.
Thank you so much for your hard work and commitment in producing well thought-out solutions. WeOnlyDo is very committed to customer satisfaction!
It was no small factor, however, that your support in getting me up and running made me buy from you.
The SFTP ocx is one of the finest pieces of programming I have seen. It worked out of the box...
...wodFtpDlx was exactly what I needed, it worked, and it was priced right...
I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality SFTP solution.