Reply to the message by Torben Friis
skip to input
I've heard that you are amazing with your replies coming back so quickly - and now I've seen the speed in which you reply first hand.
...with the SFTP interface you produced, everything was so simple to understand, we were able to start coding almost immediately!
Your .NET components allow us to blend .NET technology seamlessly with secure communication, and with excellent technical support.
We are having great success with your component ... email server that has over 750 000 mailboxes back ended by a SQL server...
Thank you for the great customer service ... I am really impressed with the wodSSH ActiveX control.
Count us as a satisfied WeOnlyDo customer. We appreciate your terrific support to get the secure Telnet working properly.
Your customer service was excellent, and I will look at your products in the future for precisely that reason.
The SFTP ocx is one of the finest pieces of programming I have seen. It worked out of the box...