Reply to the message by Jasmine
skip to input
It was no small factor, however, that your support in getting me up and running made me buy from you.
...your service has been phenomenal. It's always quick and you are there when I need you.
...with WOD's excellent support I was able to bypass Winsock and focus on the task at hand...
Count us as a satisfied WeOnlyDo customer. We appreciate your terrific support to get the secure Telnet working properly.
The wodCrypt product is great and we appreciate your effort to add support for UNIX Crypt.
I really like these products - they are consistently first rate!
Thank you so much for your hard work and commitment in producing well thought-out solutions. WeOnlyDo is very committed to customer satisfaction!
Congratulations on an excellent product and first rate support!
I've heard that you are amazing with your replies coming back so quickly - and now I've seen the speed in which you reply first hand.
The SFTP ocx is one of the finest pieces of programming I have seen. It worked out of the box...